The Edison Arts Society is once again sponsoring a poetry reading at the Menlo Park Mall Barnes & Noble Friday, April 21, 2017
We would like to display our artists artwork during the event (see criteria below).
Original art can be any subject or style (no nudes or controversial material).
1) *Art must be UNFRAMED (no glass or plastic) it needs to be flat & lightweight – such as watercolors,
charcoals, pastel, pencil, photographs, mixed media etc. No sculpture or 3D art.
2) Art must be mounted on poster board or similar material, matting optional…again no frames.
3) Attach to the back: Artist name, Title, medium & price (if for sale)
4) Please email your response, use subject heading: Call for Artists – Edison Arts Society, Barnes & Noble Menlo Park .
So I know what you will be bringing tell me: Name/title/Size/medium/Price (if for sale.)
5) Please respond as soon as possible. Deadline 4/15/17
The art will be hung on wire held with clips around the main stairwell.
The utmost care will be taken hanging and displaying the art while it is at the venue, but please be aware EAS nor Barnes and Noble assumes no liability for loss or damage during the event.
Drop Off: April 20th from 10:00 am to 11:30 (at the coffee shop area on the 1st floor.)
Pick Up: April 21, 2017 9:00 pm
*Note: If any issues with Drop Off/Pick Up dates/times please call Gloria Dittman – she has kindly offered to make alt. drop off arrangements if needed. 732-548-9134.
A percentage of the proceeds from book purchases (etc.) during the evening will go to our EAS Scholarship Fund.
We are selling Cheesecake Factory Cheesecakes ($40) to raise money for our Scholarship Fund. Please let us know in advance if you are interested in making a purchase.